Angelcare AC417 Baby Breathing & Video Monitor
Baby Breathing & Movement Monitor with 4.3” Touchscreen Display and Wireless Sensor Pad
Product is not available to purchase at this time. Check back later.
- 3” LCD touchscreen Parent Unit
- Under-the-mattress wireless Breathing Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop Camera Unit with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile Camera Unit with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk
- Digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision
- Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels
- Visual sound level indicator
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
• This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
• The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
• The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
• This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.
Yes. Go into the ‘Settings’ option in the Menu and deactivate the Sensor Pad function. Your monitor will still continue to work as a sound and video monitor. Refer to the user manual for detailed instructions for your model.
The activity tracking / movement graphing feature should have been activated when you purchased your unit. If it was deactivated, confirm that the Sensor Pad is properly connected. Ensure you have set the date and time, then go into the ‘Settings’ option of the Menu and turn the analytics / graphing on. Refer to your user manual for detailed instructions.
The unit comes to you with this feature deactivated. In order to activate this feature, go into ‘Settings’ on the Menu and select the ‘Thermometer’ icon. Select the ‘Alarm’ icon, and turn on the tri-colored icon for the color-changing feature. Refer to your user manual for detailed instructions.
Yes, you can adjust the High and Low temperatures by going into the ‘Settings’ option in the Menu and selecting the ‘Thermometer’ icon. Next, select the ‘Alarm’ icon where you can set your desired High / Low temperatures. Note that when the alarm feature is activated, you will hear an audible tone alert and see an alert icon on your Parent Unit to indicate when the temperature is too warm or too cool according to these temperature settings.
*Keep in mind the suggested room temperatures for babies in North America (as per parents.com) is between 65°F and 70°F.
No, the Sensor Pad should be used with only ONE baby. If there is more than one baby in the crib, the Sensor Pad will continue to pick up movement, even if one of the babies has stopped moving. To monitor more than one baby for movement, an additional movement monitor (such as the AC300) could be purchased.
Your monitor is programmed to sense movement the instant it is connected to a power source or batteries are placed in it – regardless of whether the Sensor Pad is plugged into the Camera or not. Therefore, if no movement is detected, the alarm will emit loud beeps in rapid succession 20 seconds later. To stop the alarm from sounding, go into the ‘Settings’ option of the Menu, select the Sensor Pad icon and turn the Sensor Pad off while you complete the set-up. Important: Remember to turn the Sensor Pad back on when you have completed the set-up.
Yes, you may add up to three additional Cameras for a total of four Cameras per system. For pairing instructions, please refer to the Quick Start Guide in the packaging, or to the online user manual found here.
The video feature cannot be deactivated on these models. However, there is a screen saver mode that turns the video ‘off’ to save battery life. The screen saver timeout period can be adjusted via the ‘Settings’ option in the Menu.
Angelcare® warrants to the original owner of this product that the Angelcare® Baby Breathing Monitor with Video (model AC417) is free from any material and workmanship defects, for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. If this monitoring system fails to function properly when used as directed under normal conditions within the one year period, Angelcare® will either repair or replace the product, at our discretion, free of charge.
The product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, either a bill of sale or other proof that the monitoring system is within the warranty period. Angelcare® will bear the cost of repairing or replacing the product and shipping it back to you. This warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged as a result of improper maintenance, an accident, improper voltage supply or any other form of misuse. The warranty is also void if the owner repairs or modifies the product in any way. Angelcare® is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages with regard to this product. The warranty also excludes any liability other than what is stated above. No other warranty is given.
LEGAL RIGHTS VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OUTCOME RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT! This Angelcare® monitor is a personal care product. Please do not return this product to the store. If you have questions, or need help, please contact customer support.