Angelcare AC115 Baby Breathing and Audio Monitor with Wired Sensor Pad
- Under-the-mattress wired Breathing Movement Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements (like breathing) that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Portable and rechargeable Parent Unit
- Nursery Unit with LED ring that glows: blue (cold), red (warm), or white (just right)
- Room temperature display on Parent Unit
- Secure digital transmission of 1.9GHz, up-to 820 ft. out-of-range (open field)
- Two-way talk
- Tabletop stand for the Nursery Unit
- Adjustable sensitivity levels (Sensor Pad)
- Battery or mains operated - Ideal for travelling
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
• This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
• The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
• The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
• This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad.
No. The Sensor Pad is designed to work under your baby’s mattress.
Please verify the transmission frequency and the adapter model number used by your baby monitor in the country where it was purchased. If your monitor was purchased in Europe, your monitor should work within the EU. However, other countries use different transmission frequencies and adapters and therefore it may not be possible. (Please contact us for frequency information and compatibility while traveling abroad.)
Not a problem. The Angelcare® Sensor Pads have adjustable sensitivity to detect movement anywhere on the crib mattress. Please ensure that you have adjusted the sensitivity in the case of false alarms and place the sensor pad under the mattress positioned in the center for optimal coverage.
Your Angelcare® baby monitor will automatically convert to battery mode provided there are working batteries in both the Camera and the Parent Unit. All units are equipped with a “low battery” indicator. (Note: Not all models have batteries in the Camera unit and therefore do not have this capability – please check your user manual to determine if your model has batteries.)
Always place the Sensor Pad under the mattress with the Angelcare logo/printed side facing up.
USA and Canada:
You can order replacement parts by sending an email to our Customer Support at ac.cnicedc@eraclegna or by calling us at 1-877-281-8827. For product inquiries, please make sure to include the product number, your current country location, where and when you purchased the product, and a detailed description of your request.
You can order replacement parts through the retailer you purchased your product from. Please click here for the Contact in your country.
Your Nursery Unit is pre-programmed to sense movement (and sound) the moment it is connected to a power source or batteries are put in it – regardless if the Sensor Pad is plugged into the Nursery Unit or not. Therefore, if no movement is detected, the alarm will emit one short beep after 15 seconds, followed by loud beeps in rapid succession 5 seconds later. To stop the alarm from sounding, turn off the Nursery Unit (using the Power ON/OFF in the back of the left wing), and connect the Sensor Pad (if not already connected).
Yes. Simply place a hard board between the crib base and the Sensor Pad movement detector. Please ensure that the board measures at least 13” x 13” x ¼” thick (33 x 33 cm x 6 mm).
The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress. It is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that comes in contact with the sensor pad.
Our research shows that the Movement Sensor Pad is used for an average of 24 months. Keep in mind that the sensitivity would need to be adjusted as your baby grows. However, the Angelcare monitors can be used without the Movement Sensor Pad to monitor sound and video for as long as it gives you peace of mind.
The Sensor Pad is completely safe. The wires do not carry any current nor emit any form of energy. Please ensure all cords are out of baby's reach.
Angelcare® warrants to the original owner of this product that the Angelcare® Baby Breathing Monitor, with Sound (model AC115) is free from any material and workmanship defects, for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original purchase. If this monitoring system fails to function properly when used as directed under normal conditions within the one year period, Angelcare® will either repair or replace the product, at our discretion, free of charge.
The product must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, either a bill of sale or other proof that the monitoring system is within the warranty period. Angelcare® will bear the cost of repairing or replacing the product and shipping it back to you. This warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged as a result of improper maintenance, an accident, improper voltage supply or any other form of misuse. The warranty is also void if the owner repairs or modifies the product in any way. Angelcare® is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages with regard to this product. The warranty also excludes any liability other than what is stated above. No other warranty is given.
LEGAL RIGHTS VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE ARE NOT IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OUTCOME RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
IMPORTANT! This Angelcare® monitor is a personal care product. Please do not return this product to the store. If you have questions, or need help, please contact customer support.